Keyper» Forums » General

Subject: Copies in Canada? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ArcanumTL ArcanumTL
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone - I was wondering if any Canadian backers have received their copy of Keyper yet? I was checking out Boardgamebliss and I noticed that it was in stock which led me back to checking my pledge. It looks like I have all of my info and receipt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Strand
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
MASK Crusaders... working overtime... fighting crime... fighting crime!!! Secret Raiders...
mbmbmbmbmb
I am wondering when this game will release Canada-wide in retail?
It's pricey at $79.00... ye-ouch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The version Board Game Bliss has right now is the European Release (hence the IMPORT label). They will have the "Game Salute" version available in early 2018.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
msg tools
badge
It's so FLUFFY!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaiyoot wrote:
The version Board Game Bliss has right now is the European Release (hence the IMPORT label). They will have the "Game Salute" version available in early 2018.

I was going to say the same thing. They got their stock for it around the same time the NA KS for Keyper started/ended.

I have not received my copy yet or a shipping notice. I'm hoping we receive them before the end of the month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Breese
United Kingdom
Stratford-upon-Avon
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaiyoot wrote:
Please note all of the copies at the time of writing are identical and from the same print run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Breese wrote:
Kaiyoot wrote:
Please note all of the copies at the time of writing are identical and from the same print run.
The copies may be the same, but the cost of shipping them from Europe to Canada is much greater than having then delivered from the USA (I assume) which leads to the larger price tag and "Import" tag at BGB.

I look forward to getting the game in the new year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArcanumTL ArcanumTL
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool - I am not too worried about getting it sooner vs later but I was more initially worried that I had forgotten to fill in the pledge manager so somehow my order got missed.

But - it all makes sense now Looking forward to it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Breese
United Kingdom
Stratford-upon-Avon
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ArcanumTL wrote:
Cool - I am not too worried about getting it sooner vs later but I was more initially worried that I had forgotten to fill in the pledge manager so somehow my order got missed.

But - it all makes sense now Looking forward to it!
Hello Arcanum, not to me it doesn't!

The KS copies were sent out in October to those completed the pledge manager. Please contact me at rqbeese@gmail.com with your name, shipping address and backer number so I can follow this up.

Regards, Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasmeer Sangha
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What is the regular price set to be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Breese
United Kingdom
Stratford-upon-Avon
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JSangha wrote:
What is the regular price set to be?
The RRP prices are set by Game Salute (North America) and Huch (outside US). Canada is supplied by both distributors. Best to search online for the best offer available. I'm not sure many retailers stick to an actual RRP. I hope you find an offer that matches your budget.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.