Fog of Love» Forums » General

Subject: Third player expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vincent
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Okay, this is kind of more of a joke than a serious thought, but what if there was a third player expansion called "Third wheel" where there was a mother player playing the third wheel of the relationship. I can see them having their own agenda (trying to maintain the relationship, or maybe *GASP* end it for good!) I can also see some drama cards to come with it. (i.e. the third wheel is caught kissing the boy friend.) I don't know... I guess it would be kind of cool I guess

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geki
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I thought you were going for a less tamed idea blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know you posted that as a joke, but one of the expansion stories brings in two sets of in-laws. I believe they have their own traits, scenes, etc., though it’s still just for two players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gastonguay
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Act Three! Everybody Dies!
mb
You could just have the third wheel be able to look at the choices each player made and be able to ask one player "ARE YOU SURE?" if they don't like the answer given. That player may give another answer.

Of course, the third player has their own Destiny cards they're going for, so it may not be in the player's best interest to listen to their annoying friend.

Now the real trouble would be finding a way to finish the game without punching that guy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Puderbaugh
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting idea.

I wonder, would a love triangle would work?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Engelbrecht-Gollander
Denmark
Albertslund
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CthulhuKid wrote:
You could just have the third wheel be able to look at the choices each player made and be able to ask one player "ARE YOU SURE?" if they don't like the answer given. That player may give another answer.

Of course, the third player has their own Destiny cards they're going for, so it may not be in the player's best interest to listen to their annoying friend.

Now the real trouble would be finding a way to finish the game without punching that guy...

Haha that might actually work
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Osterman
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Khaniyan wrote:
CthulhuKid wrote:

Haha that might actually work

Do we call it the “Iago” expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.