4 Posts

Sky Traders» Forums » Rules

Subject: Extreme Pirate! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diego Alberico
Mexico
flag msg tools
I've had plenty of fun playing the game several times. But the last time one of the players decided to go all pirate! invested a lot on mates so he would have no trouble with the sky patrol and other players. Eventually he did so many pirate things the wanted tokens run out! Is it possible to continue to do "illegal" things once the tokens are gone? should this player no longer be able to continue his piracy?

What could/should happen in this situation?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gioacchino Prestigiacomo
Italy
Varese
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
I'm a Sky Trader
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alber wrote:
I've had plenty of fun playing the game several times. But the last time one of the players decided to go all pirate! invested a lot on mates so he would have no trouble with the sky patrol and other players. Eventually he did so many pirate things the wanted tokens run out! Is it possible to continue to do "illegal" things once the tokens are gone? should this player no longer be able to continue his piracy?

What could/should happen in this situation?

Thanks!

Ciao.

Yes. He can continue to his piracy route (use other counters to make more Wanted Tokens).

But how much it is convenient? If for example he has collected 5 Wanted Tokens, his reward is 250.000 GP: so the first player that destroy him, will win the game!!!

And this is possible even if this player has a lot of mates (thanks to the Bounty Killers, or an attack of 2 or more players against him). It is normal to invest in more mates, if an opponent is become stronger.

P.S.
Are you playing with the rules 1.5?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diego Alberico
Mexico
flag msg tools
Hi!

Thank you so much for the reply. I'm not sure with which rules I'm playing, but it doesn't say anything about an attack of 2 or more players.

Also, can I use other counters to make more goods?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gioacchino Prestigiacomo
Italy
Varese
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
I'm a Sky Trader
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alber wrote:
Hi!

Thank you so much for the reply. I'm not sure with which rules I'm playing, but it doesn't say anything about an attack of 2 or more players.

Also, can I use other counters to make more goods?

No. You cannot use other counters to make more goods.
And in the files section, you can find the director's cut rules and improved goods.

Ciao

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.