Popular Tags: [View All]
Mickey
Singapore
flag msg tools
Twilight struggling to find time to play
badge
Twilight struggling to find time to play
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Groundwell power (allowing Charybdis to move 2 areas and push away the units from that area with an attack) count as a simple action / 2 simple actions? or can it be used in addition to the other 2 basic actions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cleverley
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it counts as both simple actions but check out the recent Beasts of War playthrough video where Charybdis is used as they discuss this power - before the game even starts, I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skipeo Uchiha
United States
California
flag msg tools
I just watched the Beast Of War lets play video where Charybdis was used. According to how they played Charybdis and how Leo explained how active powers work. It does not count as a Simple or complex action.So you can activate Charybdis use your 2 simple actions then activate Groundswell power.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skipeo wrote:
I just watched the Beast Of War lets play video where Charybdis was used. According to how they played Charybdis and how Leo explained how active powers work. It does not count as a Simple or complex action.So you can activate Charybdis use your 2 simple actions then activate Groundswell power.

So same logic applies to Medusa's Petrify?... she could move, petrify, then attack (preventing petrified target from using talents or retaliating)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.