Popular Tags: [View All]
Wouter Stevens
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mb
Hi All,

I did pick up my old boardgaming hobby and with so many awesome games out there I have to spread my (financial) resources a bit. I really like this game but I also backed some other projects so with christmas I'm a bit low on funds.

Does anyone know when the LOH "Late Pledge" will close? I would love to get my hands on the base game with all the extra content and have it sundropped.

As far I can see now it is still open: https://loh.gamefound.com/en

Nowhere I can find a definitive closing date... Anyone who has any intelligence on this?

Cheers!
Wouter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jase Pham
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
It is going to be AWHILE.

It will close in April (confirmed) which worries me a bit of why they are keeping it open for so so long, good thing is that people are getting their 1st wave this week so we'll get some real unpaid reviews.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartol Modrić
Croatia
flag msg tools
What is this? I don't even
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just tried making a late pledge, but when I get to check out I get an error saying that the late pledge is unavailable

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fynn
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
verudar wrote:
I just tried making a late pledge, but when I get to check out I get an error saying that the late pledge is unavailable

Oh no, I was thinking about getting it. Maybe it's an error with their system?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartol Modrić
Croatia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IrishCyborg wrote:
verudar wrote:

Someone in the kickstarter comments explained that it might be down at the moment while the first wave is being fulfilled and that it should work when it’s done. I hope they were right

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Stevens
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mb
verudar wrote:
IrishCyborg wrote:
verudar wrote:

Someone in the kickstarter comments explained that it might be down at the moment while the first wave is being fulfilled and that it should work when it’s done. I hope they were right

I contacted support. They got back with the message that it should still work and be available and I had to try another browser. Well... I tried another browser, account and laptop and all to no avail. I did sent them my findings again so I hope they get back to me soon. As soon as I got more info I will post it here.

Fingers crossed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartol Modrić
Croatia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wstevens wrote:
verudar wrote:
IrishCyborg wrote:
verudar wrote:

I contacted support. They got back with the message that it should still work and be available and I had to try another browser. Well... I tried another browser, account and laptop and all to no avail. I did sent them my findings again so I hope they get back to me soon. As soon as I got more info I will post it here.

Fingers crossed

Tried that now as well, no luck. And thank you, keep us posted!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Richardson
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They're doing the same thing with The Edge: Dawnfall, it's set to ship next month and they still haven't announced the final 2 weeks of the pledge manager. They've said there that they are producing so many additional copies of everything that they're not worried about getting a final number. Seems a bit ballsy to be doing that for multiple properties, none of which are yet at retail... but hopefully they're all the successes that they hope they'll be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Stevens
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mb
TyDeL wrote:
They're doing the same thing with The Edge: Dawnfall, it's set to ship next month and they still haven't announced the final 2 weeks of the pledge manager. They've said there that they are producing so many additional copies of everything that they're not worried about getting a final number. Seems a bit ballsy to be doing that for multiple properties, none of which are yet at retail... but hopefully they're all the successes that they hope they'll be.

So basically you are saying this: If I did not make a pledge yet I will be able to do so when they take new pledges for 2nd wave?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Richardson
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wstevens wrote:
TyDeL wrote:

So basically you are saying this: If I did not make a pledge yet I will be able to do so when they take new pledges for 2nd wave?

Yep, I just heard back from them actually. They said the Pledge Manager will not close until 2 weeks before shipping. The Pledge Manager is currently locked during first wave shipping which should end next month. So presumably you'll have till around March to finalize your pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Stevens
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mb
TyDeL wrote:
wstevens wrote:
TyDeL wrote:

Yep, I just heard back from them actually. They said the Pledge Manager will not close until 2 weeks before shipping. The Pledge Manager is currently locked during first wave shipping which should end next month. So presumably you'll have till around March to finalize your pledge.

Just to make sure: Even if Indid not back LoH right now or have a current running pledge I will be able to do an order. In other words: I will make an complete new pledge with a new account. This is possible?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Stevens
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mb
verudar wrote:
wstevens wrote:
verudar wrote:
IrishCyborg wrote:
verudar wrote:

Fingers crossed

Tried that now as well, no luck. And thank you, keep us posted!

Today support reached out to me and confirmed that the pledge manager will reopen somewhere in february and they will take on new pledges!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick JoJo
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
wstevens wrote:

Today support reached out to me and confirmed that the pledge manager will reopen somewhere in february and they will take on new pledges!

even by people who just found about their project now? Or new pledges from people already backing the project?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Stevens
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mb
DarkFlame92 wrote:
wstevens wrote:

even by people who just found about their project now? Or new pledges from people already backing the project?

As far as i understand, even new orders:

“Hello,

The Pledge Manager will be re-luched around February. Than you will be able to create new Order.
We will let everybody know about this in our Updates:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awakenrealms/lords-of-h...

best regards,
Customer Service”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.