Subject: Warped Tactical Display Sheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
G Geisler

Santa Fe
New Mexico
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am enjoying Sherman Leader but the Tactical Display Sheet is warped. It is especially noticeable when I fold it for storage. Interestingly enough I don’t remember it coming out of the box warped. I suggest everyone check their games and see how the board looks. It is not a major irritant but isn’t helpful with the Terrain tiles. I will let DVG know about the issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Øivind Karlsrud
Norway
Bjørkelangen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had this happen with at least one of my DVG games, and it's not uncommon in general. I think this happens because paper/cardboard changes as it dries, just like wood.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Wynn
United States
Collierville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Warped boards in every one of my DVG games. I feel your pain. I just use thick plexiglass to lay over the board while playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Verssen
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry about your boards being warped! Email Sarah with customerservice@dvg.com and she will send you any replacement game components.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Geisler

Santa Fe
New Mexico
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will do. Has not been a problem with any other games, including Warfighter WWII.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Teoro
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I started setting up the game the other day in preparation for my first play. Looking at it now, the board is warping - weird that it took unboxing for this to occur. We'll see how it goes.

Reading the rules have whetted my appetite even more. If gameplay goes as I think it will, I might have to add Tiger Leader to the collection, especially since I have the upgrade kit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Wynn
United States
Collierville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
7eat51 wrote:
I started setting up the game the other day in preparation for my first play. Looking at it now, the board is warping - weird that it took unboxing for this to occur. We'll see how it goes.

Reading the rules have whetted my appetite even more. If gameplay goes as I think it will, I might have to add Tiger Leader to the collection, especially since I have the upgrade kit.
Eric, If SL is a keeper for you, I'd strongly recommend getting the Neoprene play mat. I don't want to play on cardboard any longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Norridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same prob with mine.
It got so bad the tiles were all uneven.
Emailed Sarah at DVG and a new one is on its way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"The Sisyphean dreamer, my fibula and femur hold the weight of the world over and over! I think, therefore I die, anxiety and I rolling down a mountain over and over!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Just adding that mine is as well, and it is my first of the DVG games that I have (13 total) that has done so. Complete faith that Sarah will take care of me (Emailing her tonight).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Logs
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just went and checked mine after a month, absolutely flat. Y'all must be wargamer 1%-ers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.