Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver Kinne
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

I've searched, but can't see this question being asked before - at least not in this forum. So apologies if this was asked before and I missed it.

Last night we played the Wind Gambit and my friend got objective 13:

"FOUNDATIONS OF THE EMPIRE - Have at least 6 of your tokens (i.e., character, workers, mechs, and structures) on 1 territory."

The objective doesn't list "airship" as a possible token - but of course the objective card was written before the Wind Gambit.

So would an airship count as one of your tokens on a hex? For example, my friend completed this objective with his airship, character, 3 workers and 1 mech on the same hex/territory.

We all agreed that was fine, but I just wanted to double-check. After all, the card says "i.e." in the sense of "this means" - and not "e.g." in the sense of "for example". So it could well be that the objective doesn't allow airships to be included in the 6 token count.

What's the official answer please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximilian Berbechelov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamey has answered your question himself in this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Kinne
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OurBG wrote:

Ah, perfect, thank you.

I didn't search for "13", because I thought that would return too many results...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OurBG wrote:

Here is Jamey's answer:

jameystegmaier wrote:
Thanks for your question (it's about Objective #13). You're right that the card says "tokens." However, because it only specifies character, workers, mechs, and structures, those are the only tokens that apply to the objective (not Traps, Flags, airships, etc).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.