5 Posts

Rallyman» Forums » News

Subject: Car Models on Kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: 3D_printer [+] [View All]
David Bowes
Canada
flag msg tools
I've created some cars for several games, most notably CFR (F1), Rallyman (Rally) and Thunder Alley (Nascar). I've just launched a Kickstarter campaign to get a boost in funds to make more and get the models into people's hands. Link is here and project is now LIVE! Any support would be greatly appreciated.

I'll be offering a print service after the campaign for anyone who doesn't have access to a 3D printer and participants will be given discounts to compensate for the Kickstarter involvement so you're not losing money on somethig you can't use!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ficklefiendstudio/3d-pr...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cleverley
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They look cool.

Do they come painted or unpainted? Also, I don't actually own Rallyman but I have Formula D. Are they the same scale so I could use them on FD?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Kr├╝ger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drewbag84 wrote:
They look cool.

Do they come painted or unpainted? Also, I don't actually own Rallyman but I have Formula D. Are they the same scale so I could use them on FD?

They are just files, you have to make the models yourself (3d print them).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Aguirre
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They look really fantastic, they'd look insane well painted. I'm interested and will explore this later (at office now ). A 3D printer might be a nice present for the family...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cleverley
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thamos von Nostria wrote:
Drewbag84 wrote:
They look cool.

They are just files, you have to make the models yourself (3d print them).

Ahh I see, sorry. I thought the KS was for actual models. I don't have access to a 3d printer unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.