4 Posts

Through the Ages» Forums » Modding

Subject: PASS and PLAY Military cards idea rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nikos A
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First of all forgive my english but I hope you will understand the idea.

In a Pass & Play mode, normaly the two players want to see the actions made by the other side. This is avoided because the military cards are exposed.
What if by default were face down and that could change if you click (double click) on them.

With that change I believe game will be faster as you will not need to see the actions of the other player in the log. At the moment the player want to play his MC he can get the tablet in his arms click the military cards reveal them choose what to do, hide them and continue by letting the other player see the rest of his actions.

Maybe can be a choise in settings, those who want it as it was or the more friendly pass & play mod...

Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Stach
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your ideas.
If you notice there are 2 more pass & play modes in the development right now (car mode and tabletop mode). I think they will make you happy once they are released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Zhang
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Elwen wrote:
Thank you for your ideas.
If you notice there are 2 more pass & play modes in the development right now (car mode and tabletop mode). I think they will make you happy once they are released.

May I know in further versions if AI can be added into the online or pass&play model?
Furthermore, I noticed that in existing version, when a player leaves play, the AI substitution varies -- sometimes easy AI, sometime hard AI. Is it decided by the level of the player who leaved play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jablonovsky
Slovakia
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, level of AI depends on the level of player it replaced

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.