Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Hero Realms» Forums » Rules

Subject: Campaign clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tex Hammack

Spanish Fork
Utah
msg tools
mb
Are you supposed to reset your hero deck for each mission or do you keep playing with the cards you have already drafted?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The only cards that you get to keep game to game are the rewards that you get for completing a scenario.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
what about health?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tex Hammack

Spanish Fork
Utah
msg tools
mb
ThinkingThatsAll wrote:
The only cards that you get to keep game to game are the rewards that you get for completing a scenario.


Can you link me the rules for that?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tex Hammack

Spanish Fork
Utah
msg tools
mb
Manjuse wrote:
what about health?


I would not reset anything. Reason being the scenarios seem to be fast paced.

Mechanics wise, it is near impossible to kill the imp or bosses if you reset everything. I do not mind hard games at all but resetting is rammed near impossible.

Either way I think I am going to houseful that you do not reset.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Manjuse wrote:
what about health?


You reset back to your characters starting health (so printed health plus any health upgrades).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dwnhmcntryboy wrote:
ThinkingThatsAll wrote:
The only cards that you get to keep game to game are the rewards that you get for completing a scenario.


Can you link me the rules for that?


Page 21 tells you to return all of your market cards and fire gems.

Page 5, when explaining how to set up an encounter, tells you to reset your deck and health.

Also, Chapter 7 explicitly tells you to not reset your deck after that encounter (so you can assume that you do after every other encounter).
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tex Hammack

Spanish Fork
Utah
msg tools
mb
ThinkingThatsAll wrote:
Dwnhmcntryboy wrote:
ThinkingThatsAll wrote:
The only cards that you get to keep game to game are the rewards that you get for completing a scenario.


Can you link me the rules for that?


Page 21 tells you to return all of your market cards and fire gems.

Page 5, when explaining how to set up an encounter, tells you to reset your deck and health.

Also, Chapter 7 explicitly tells you to not reset your deck after that encounter (so you can assume that you do after every other encounter).


Did not expect that to be under "CHARACTER IMPROVEMENT" lol my bad. I kept looking for an "end of encounter" section or something.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.