United States
Greenfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
The best mats ever!
badge
Yes, that's me in the latte!
mbmbmbmbmb
There will be an opportunity to order via late pledge. Check the Kickstarter page for updates in a month. A button will say "late pledge" when the pledge manager goes live.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noshrok Grimskull
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Wreckers don't call for backup, they call for cleanup!
mbmbmbmb
And when you late pledge, you can get all the goodies except for the Super Exclusives (Gog, Magog, the Good Place Tavern and its staff). For those, you had to back the game during the campaign.
But all the other stuff you can get while late pledging.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
oooh that tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
There may not be any retail after the kickstarter (as is the case with Mythic Battles) - so if you want it, back the kickstarter late pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Engebretson
msg tools
So just keep checking the kick starter in a month. I will watch! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ladislav Pechal
Czech Republic
Vsetin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or you can join someone in your neighborhood, country, etc. who backed the game during the campaign and you'll get everything (even Super SGs)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahmad Siddiqi
Pakistan
Lahore
flag msg tools
Pledge manager start date is planned to be around 22nd Jan and it's to run for two months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Engebretson
msg tools
I'm kind of new to this part of it...what does the pledge manager mean exactly? People can add to it or?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
foiegras23 wrote:
I'm kind of new to this part of it...what does the pledge manager mean exactly? People can add to it or?

Correct. So when "the pledge manager opens", you can go in and modify your pledge and add more items if you want ( may be able to remove as well, but that might entail some grief with canceling your pledge and having to re-add ... each KS/Pledge Manager experience appears to vary some in this respect ... but all of them typically let you add more stuff without fuss ).

So, in addition to backers adding more stuff, if you haven't pledged, when they open the pledge manager, new backers can join as "late backers", which is what I'm looking to do with this thing ( I had no idea it would blow up and add like 1,000 more miniatures, all super cool, otherwise I would've joined in during the KS - lesson learned for me ).

Anyways, keep checking the top of the KS front page - find the bright blue button that says [Mythic Website], that button will typically change to read something like [Late Pledge] and then clicking it will step you through the process of pledging at same rates as the original KS backers ( typically very easy to navigate and create your pledge ). In this case, we'll be missing out on a couple of items ( see previous post above detailing it ) ... kinda sucks, LOL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Engebretson
msg tools
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
East Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
Per Ardua Ad Astra
badge
Navy Broadcasting Service
mbmbmbmbmb
Per Mythic Games the late pledge will open on January 22.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Engebretson
msg tools
Delta Walker wrote:
Per Mythic Games the late pledge will open on January 22.

Thank you so much. I'm watching like crazy and subscribed to this thread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Stanton
United States
Paoli
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pledgemanager is now open for 2 months from Jan 22nd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.