4 Posts

Istanbul: The Dice Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mosque tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lala Lala
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When I have the mosque tile with the card picture can I use it toghter with my die role too open more then 1 card or can I choose how I yous this myself

Couldent find this in the rulebook

Edit: found it in the turn summary
It is not possible too combine with dice throw

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérôme
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are only allowed to use your "dice rolling special" (red mosque tile) on the locations where the dice are shown in the right above corner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Capadokia wrote:
When I have the mosque tile with the card picture can I use it toghter with my die role too open more then 1 card or can I choose how I yous this myself

Couldent find this in the rulebook

Edit: found it in the turn summary
It is not possible too combine with dice throw

You have to use the mosque tile before rolling the dice. So you actually have nothing to combine it with.

Tsaar wrote:
You are only allowed to use your "dice rolling special" (red mosque tile) on the locations where the dice are shown in the right above corner.

Wrong game!

You are refering to the boardgame. This is about the dicegame!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérôme
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bayerbube wrote:
Tsaar wrote:

Wrong game!

You are refering to the boardgame. This is about the dicegame!

D’oh!

[facepalm]

blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.