Subject: solo movement rule if already adajcent to my unit. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi.

If the enemy unit is already adjacent to my unit, he have a movement of 2.

1)Can I choose the option of letting the enemy unit stay put?

2)Can I choose the option of letting the enemy unit moving him 1 step circle around my unit? Because by making him circle my unit , I could maybe move him away from this unit by putting another same weakness unit 2 movement away .

3)Does adjacent to my unit consider closer then 1 movement space away to another of my unit ?
If the enemy unit is adjacent to my unit(A) at the start of the turn. There is also another of my unit (B) with equal health to unit(A) but 1 movement away. Can I choose to move the enemy unit 1 movement away from unit(A) to be adcjent to unit (B) ?

4)Does enemy unit must move if able to ?

Hi Thanks, hope you guy understand my question .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lam
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the solo trials there are two reference cards, on one side of one of the cards, there is an Automa for each arena used, the movement and targeting rules are there. Hope that helps, I don’t have it in front me or I would be more specific.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scream81 wrote:
Hi.

If the enemy unit is already adjacent to my unit, he have a movement of 2.

1)Can I choose the option of letting the enemy unit stay put?

2)Can I choose the option of letting the enemy unit moving him 1 step circle around my unit? Because by making him circle my unit , I could maybe move him away from this unit by putting another same weakness unit 2 movement away .

3)Does adjacent to my unit consider closer then 1 movement space away to another of my unit ?
If the enemy unit is adjacent to my unit(A) at the start of the turn. There is also another of my unit (B) with equal health to unit(A) but 1 movement away. Can I choose to move the enemy unit 1 movement away from unit(A) to be adcjent to unit (B) ?

4)Does enemy unit must move if able to ?

Hi Thanks, hope you guy understand my question .

Hi there - The answers to your questions really depend on the arena and opposing units you're playing against.

For example, in Xanadu, an opposing unit will always try to get itself up onto the elevated platforms in the middle first, then move toward the closest opposing unit, and then toward the weakest opposing unit if there is a tie. If an opposing unit cannot better its position, then yes, it would stay put, adjacent to you.

On Atlantis, units always try to go for your leader first, then closest, then weakest in case of a tie.

El Dorado is jut closest, and then weakest, with any El Doradian champion attempting to score their Tribute.

There are some other specific rules for the Sea Monster and other Champions on these arenas, but the Solo Rules card covers those in detail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi guys thanks for reply but I actually refer to normal unit instead of champion in the EL Dorado

Ok how about this question .

If enemy unit is already adjacent to my unit . His movement rule is go to nearest unit . Can I move the enemy unit circle around the adjcent unit? If can, then can I choose not to move the enemy unit at all since it’s already nearest to opposing unit.

If enemy unit is already adjacent to my unit. There is another opposing unit 1 movement away . since enemy unit is already at it nearest (adjcent unit) then he should stay put. But if I am
Able to circle the enemy unit around the adjcent unit I can make the enemy unit adjcent to both of my unit in this way

I try to take pic later tonight with example. Maybe it will be more clear

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lam
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

There you go, see where it reads “All Xanadu units” or “All El Dorado units”

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

At start of turn,can the yellow tactican(Trial 3)(El Dorado unit) move to 1 or 2 which still attempted the condition of moving towards closest opposing unit?

Can chose not to move at all since still it is still closes to opposing unit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

At start of turn,can the yellow tactican(Trial 3)(El Dorado unit) move toward The weakest opposing unit? Because it can complete 2 condition if by moving 1 step. If staying put, it only complete the first condition

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lam
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He would not move at all as he has satisfied his AI by being either closest/adjacent to an enemy.

Of coarse you could play it more strategically than the AI and house rule it. I find the Trials challenging enough with the Automa as is. I just lost Trial 5, but will try again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for been so patient with me. =D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lam
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anytime...it’s a really good game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.