BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Northeast

Subject: Looking for Gaming Group (Upper DE) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terry Miller
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
Hi, my name's Terry and I'm new to this forum but definitely not new to gaming. Been playing board games and RPGs since some friends from school introduced me to the lovely game known as Battle-tech back in 89 and I've been hooked ever since!

Looking for something in the New Castle County area (Newark, Wilmington, New Castle, etc) only as I love my car but it's old and temperamental so I'd rather not have to drive too far if I can help it. I can offer my place in New Castle, DE to host if anyone is looking for a place to play and for whatever reason can't do it at theirs or if you're just looking for a change of venue. We have a goodly sized table for about 6 people but more could prolly squeeze in if folks don't mind being elbow to elbow or we have some office chairs and tray tables if need be so someone can sit nearby even if not at the table.

Have a preference towards Sci-Fi games like Star Wars or Cyberpunk as I'm currently playing in an online D&D game so I'm more inclined towards Sci-Fi over Fantasy but at this point I'd just like to get involved in a game. Also been a huge fan of nearly any of the World of Darkness stuff from White Wolf Games.

And yes I know about Meetup as I'm signed up already in a few gaming groups on there but unfortunately the groups I've found so far are either always full or too far away (most of the games I've found take place up in PA usually PAST Philly and that's just too far for me to drive with my poor clunker of a car).

So yeah if you've got room in an existing game or if you're looking to start a new game I'd appreciate an invite! Thanks for taking the time to read this and take it easy.

Terry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Herrero
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Every Tuesday at Days of Knights on Main Street in Newark at 430pm. Also every second Saturday of the month from noon until midnight.
I think there are at least two MeetUp groups that play Mondays and Thursdays. There are many options in DE. And you are close to events in MD and PA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert P
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A recent update in news --the Newark Board Gamers club will be meeting in a new location in 2018. The first date for the new meet up time is January 8th, 2018 from 6pm to 11pm. The address is as follows:

VFW Post 475
100 Veterans Drive
Newark, DE 19711

I plan on attending, myself. Hope to see you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.