Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathanial Barnes
United States
Montgomery
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently received Itchy Feet from Kickstarter and it has me craving a bigger, meatier game about traveling the world. It could be a card game or a board game, I’m open to either. I’m a wanderlust that doesn’t have the money to travel, but would love to play games based on traveling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Village Idiot
United States
Palm Harbor
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alan Moon's 10 Days in... series

Around the World in 80 Days, Around the World in 80 Days, and Around the World in 80 Days all have that theme, but not all have that feeling.

Jet Set - I haven't played this one yet, but it seems to fit your request

Africana is an excellent family-weight game about traveling around Africa, completing expeditions.

Other possibilities:
Trekking the National Parks: First Edition
Expedition: Famous Explorers
The Voyages of Marco Polo
Thebes
Tokaido
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda Zimmer
United States
Decatur
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was gonna say some of the same. XD

+1 10 Days
+1 Expedition

Expedition does a pretty decent job of capturing traveling with a defunct group (everyone wants to see different sites).

10 Days is a very light game and definitely comes to mind.

I hadn't realized the new Around the World in 80 Days (2016) is basically Hare and Tortoise... The 2004 version fits the traveling around the world theme a bit better, but yeah, the feel isn't very strong.

Jet Set is a really neat game, but it is mostly about expanding your airplane network around Europe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.