Popular Tags: [View All]
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
With 8 of us tonight it was either Carabande, Turfmaster, or Rigamarole. Flick racing won out since I wanted to try out a new piece of track I created. Kirsten and Rodney had never played before but got right into the flicking spirit of things. A nice track was built with a jump and plenty of turns so we paired off husband and wife to add misery to the losers (who can only yell at their own spouse afterwards). We planned three 3-lap races but only made it through two. Pole positions were set up 1-8, 2-7, 3-6, 4-5 with the guys going first and the gals holding the 5-8 positions in the first race. We reversed it for the second along with the track direction. It's amazing how fortune can reverse in this game. I started in 4th for the 1st race and won with Greg coming in second, Irv 3rd, Micki 4th, Rodney 5th and Kirsten 6th. In the second race, I started in last place but Greg snatched the win from me on the last curve with an excellent flick through the tires and I had to settle for second place. Micki was 3rd with Rodney, Irv and Colete bringing up the pack. We played team scores and I was proud of the wife boosting us to 25 points for two races. Greg carried Colete's performance for 16 points and 2nd place for the night with Rodney and Kirsten 3rd and Irv and Donis happy to be flicking. The downside of a longer track is the potential for loss of interest by the 3rd game, though in our case it was the threat of an early morning that forced and early night.

If anyone has an extra set of cars (discs) from Pitchcar that they want to trade for a set of Carabande Audi edition cars, let me know. Cheers.

Walt M.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.