BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Help and How-To

Subject: How to search inside a seller's listing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Helmer Aslaksen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
Prof. of mathematics and lover of history. Trying to get my kids interested in board games. Knizia fan (own over 100 of his games). Worked at the National Univ. of Singapore for 22 years and spent 8 years at UC Berkeley. Love Irish history
badge
Prof. of mathematics and lover of history. Trying to get my kids interested in board games. Knizia fan (own over 100 of his games). Worked at the National Univ. of Singapore for 22 years and spent 8 years at UC Berkeley. Love Irish history
mbmbmbmbmb
If I want to order a game, I often want to see if they have other games I'm interested in. I click on their name, and see their listing. But if it is a story, there are many pages, so I would like to search. But that performs a search of the whole marketplace. Is there a simple way to only search the seller's listing? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.