After The Virus» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mission 2B rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Schmieder
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The mission description says that during setup, all facilities start as prepared. So am I correct to assume that this counts only for setup? So when I put down a facility card during play, it still has to be prepared, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Basti725 wrote:
The mission description says that during setup, all facilities start as prepared. So am I correct to assume that this counts only for setup? So when I put down a facility card during play, it still has to be prepared, right?

In 2B, all facilities (3) start the mission in the scouted row (not prepared). From there you can retrieve them during the mission and then prepare them. All prepared cards can be used for their function, so setting these up and exploiting them is usually good in this mission.
There are currently no situations in the game where a facility could be in your deck so that you could play it from hand.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.