Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Ames
United States
Boulder Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These look awesome! Would love to add them to my set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven F.
Sweden
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Gameman wrote:

Me too! I would buy one for my own collection or maybe two or three as gifts for friends.

The halloween edition of waggons and stations in a new colour didn't appeal to me and my friends, as we don't like that tradition. Milk is much more interesting, though, and could work for many to act as a much needed new colour in the Ticket to Ride universe. (It would also be a solution for those who use Germany as a base game for the Old West expansion. Milk is still white, but in this set the white waggons have a different shape.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AnClive ??
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gameman wrote:

Me three. Can't wait to add them to my collection. Also hopefully the 1st of many deluxe train sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Helms
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Enigma Games, the Scandinavian distributor, got some as a holiday present from Asmodee/Days of Wonder today. According to them, these are not going to be made available for general sale. It is a limited edition gift set sent to distributors. Enigma is being kind enough to send me a set though, as a Christmas present : - )!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zerth
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
It is I.
badge
The blade will not exist if it is taken from me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let you know: there was a copy recently on German e-bay. It got sold in the end to the successful bidder for $255.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was lucky enough to win a set in a local small tournament at my FLGS this weekend as a prize for winning the tournament. All four of us who advanced to the finals also got a set of translucent purple trains.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.