Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Brennan
United States
Morris Plains
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Without revealing anything about what's coming, what do people think about playing two simultaneous games in two different groups? After playing one game, I don't see anything that would give a player a major advantage to start playing another game with a different group of players.

However, you don't know what you don't know, so there could be a game changing event midway through that completely alters the game and thus might affect your strategy leading up to it if you knew beforehand.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jay: It sounds like you're talking about two completely separate copies of Charterstone, right? There's no problem playing them with two different groups. You'll know a little more of the story for whichever group gets ahead of the other, but it won't give you a huge advantage (and if you ever feel like it does, you can just act in good faith).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You would have to have two copies of the game, wouldn't you. Since you use stickers, etc. in the game, and keep some cards in your Charter Chest between games, you would have to have two copies. Or, could you play one game on one side and the other on the other side, using the re-charge pack? But seems it would really be confusing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Brennan
United States
Morris Plains
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I wasn't clear in my question. I own a copy and have started a game with one group of friends, and another game group invited me to play in their group as well....so two different groups, two different copies of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zyrus Kaos
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem at all. Enjoy!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.