Subject: Plan B Games- Great Customer Service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Fiedler
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to share some great customer service from Plan B games. I accidentally threw out the 1st player token from my new copy of Azul (FYI its easy to miss so pay attention when you're punching your copy) and they responded to my request in just a few hours and mailed the piece out.

Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same thing happened to me. Very friendly, and they're definitely going above and beyond by replacing a piece that I lost or threw away. (I'm still not sure what happened to it. I know I put it in that little slot in the insert, but it was gone when I pulled out the game to play.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winvayren
United States
Victorville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Threw mine out as well but was able to find it in the recycling bin once I realized it a few days later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rodenbeck
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Always ready to play some games!
badge
Let's play some games!
mbmbmbmbmb
winvayren wrote:
Threw mine out as well but was able to find it in the recycling bin once I realized it a few days later.

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Merman_Pops wrote:
Just wanted to share some great customer service from Plan B games. I accidentally threw out the 1st player token from my new copy of Azul (FYI its easy to miss so pay attention when you're punching your copy) and they responded to my request in just a few hours and mailed the piece out.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the kind remarks! Things happen. I have this vision in my head that people are so fascinated by the beauty of the game that they can't wait to play and oops! there goes the punchboard.

Regardless, we hope you enjoy Azul - it's a classic in our opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Marowske
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had noticed mine was missing as well. I am not sure what happened to it. I just emailed them and hopefully I can get a replacement too. When I played this weekend we used a d6 as a replacement token.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
mbmbmbmbmb
Which email address did you use? I'm still waiting on a reply/replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Fiedler
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xpiredsodapop wrote:

I used the form on their website. Just FYI they have this notice up which might be why you haven't received a response.

"Plan B Games offices will be closed starting December 23rd.
Any orders placed after December 18th will be not be shipped until we return during the week of January 8th. We thank you for your patience and understanding. Happy holidays!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
xpiredsodapop wrote:

While I am off, I will likely batch some CSR requests that come into my inbox. Feel free to be specific with your request and include your name, address, phone number, and favorite spice girl song.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.