Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I was a supporter of the Basebal Highlights Spring Training Kickstarter campaign and selected the 'Baseball Veteran' pledge. The last update from the 10th of November talks about that the pledges for the German supporters should be sent out in a two weeks window after the update.

Because I did not get anything until today I would like to know if I'm alone or if nobody has gotten his/her pledge (and if so knows anything about the reason of the delay)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Kingsley Frizzera
Italy
Trento
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Nobody in Europe has received anything and judging by the comments on Kickstarter in Canada and Australia there have been problems!

It's really a shame that a well-known publisher as EGG mistreats his foreigner customers in this way...a post older than a month is not enough for remaining in touch with your supporters!!!

No apologies, no personal replies, no one with an official answer on Kickstarter!

There's a lot of good publisher around the world and there's a lot that after have taken your money put a great efforts to show you all the processes behind the creation and publication of a game...not EGG.

A good communication is not an optional in 2017.
If you can't handle a Kickstarter project, don't do it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with you Anthony. It's a shame that they are not communicating. If there are some problems in delivering or whatever it would be half a problem if they would inform and expain.

I talked to one of them on the Spiel this year and they promised to take care in finalizing the project directly after the flight back home. The only thing that happened seems to be the post on Kickstarter. And this one sounds a little bit like moving the responsibility in delivering the pledges from themselfs to their fulfillment partner.

Really bad and sad situation... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thorben
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
...repeat...
badge
...long slow goodbye...
mbmb
d0gb0t wrote:
I agree with you Anthony. It's a shame that they are not communicating. If there are some problems in delivering or whatever it would be half a problem if they would inform and expain.

I talked to one of them on the Spiel this year and they promised to take care in finalizing the project directly after the flight back home. The only thing that happened seems to be the post on Kickstarter. And this one sounds a little bit like moving the responsibility in delivering the pledges from themselfs to their fulfillment partner.

Really bad and sad situation... shake

Just got an E-Mail with a confirmation of the shipping :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.