Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe Tresch
Luxembourg
Rumelange
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I just bought the Imperial Assault carrier from a second hand shop. All the cards (Pilots, damage deck and upgrades) and tokens are present, as well as the 2 tie fighters and 4 docking clamps, but I am missing the mission and rule leaflet, as well as the length 5 ruler.
The ruler I can substitute myself (50 cm long stick), but I would be be really happy if someone could send me a scan of the instructions and missions specific to the Assault carrier.
Should I contact FFG for a possible replacement?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.
Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Paladin_ct wrote:
Hi,
I just bought the Imperial Assault carrier from a second hand shop. All the cards (Pilots, damage deck and upgrades) and tokens are present, as well as the 2 tie fighters and 4 docking clamps, but I am missing the mission and rule leaflet, as well as the length 5 ruler.
The ruler I can substitute myself (50 cm long stick), but I would be be really happy if someone could send me a scan of the instructions and missions specific to the Assault carrier.
Should I contact FFG for a possible replacement?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.
Chris

Try FFG regardless. They say they don't replace lost pieces from 2nd hand but they usually do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Tresch
Luxembourg
Rumelange
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your reply.
I just sent them a message through their support site and included a pic with the proof of purchase included with the game, which was luckily still present in my used copy still.
Guess I now have to wait and see if they react to my request.
Until now, I had to contact them only once to get a mini replaced for my Descent game (my copy was missing one specific mini and had another included twice), and they kindly sent me the missing one :-)

Cheers,
Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rathbun
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Missions are often detailed on the X-Wing Wiki too.

http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Crackdown

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.