Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Johnstone
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Banzai Charge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any ships or cards from the newest movie trilogy or Discovery?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They have announced a Kelvin timeline (Mirror Universe) faction pack, but nothing yet from Discovery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sdiberar wrote:
They have announced a Kelvin timeline (Mirror Universe) faction pack, but nothing yet from Discovery.

Thank god...

Maybe we can get some Orville booster packs? At least those would have more to do with real Star Trek than Discovery. They named it STD for a reason I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Montgomery
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Shipyard - Star Trek Attack Wing spoilers and reviews
mbmbmbmbmb
They actually abbreviate it DIS much like Voyager was Voy not STV and Deep Space Nine was DS9 not STD or ST9 or STDS9.

We will likely see DIS content down the road, once the characters and ship(s) have found a place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Douglas
New Zealand
Christchurch
Canterbury
flag msg tools
badge
Destroyers RULE and Battleships DROOL!
mbmbmbmbmb
mathguy6189 wrote:
We will likely see DIS content down the road, once the characters and ship(s) have found a place.

I, for one, really hope so! LOVING Discovery, although I'm not a fan of the new Klingon art design, and enjoyed the first two Kelvin Timeline movies, so I would appreciate content from those sources. Hopefully there's demand for it!

To each their own, I guess, Ender02. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Grossen

Pueblo
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New_Zealand_Neil wrote:

I, for one, really hope so! LOVING Discovery, although I'm not a fan of the new Klingon art design

Same. It's much more approachable as sort of a more action focused drama to the person that doesn't care for Star Trek, aka my wife, and she'll watch it with me, which is nice.

Plus, it makes a lot of sense for a tabletop game about fighting ships to have ships that are in a war in it, rather than dogfighting ships that are meant to explore...

I'd love the game to grow!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.