Popular Tags: [View All]
C Sandifer
United States
Lutherville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two unanswered rules questions in the extended FAQ thread. Any rulings on these? Thanks in advance for your help...

Q: If I’ve already used up all of my movement, can I do a voluntary Emergency Recall? E.g., I enter a space with a creature, which means my movement points go to zero and I have no movement left. I flee from the monster to an adjacent hex. Am I now allowed to voluntarily Recall, or am I forbidden because I have no movement points left and my turn has officially ended?

A: ??

Q: What happens if One Eye T-Rex is discarded for a Pack ability? Is One Eye returned to the top of the deck at the end of the Pack resolution, or is it actually discarded?

A: ??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Sandifer
United States
Lutherville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding the recall...

Based on responses in other threads, having zero movement doesn't appear to stop a Recall. Here's my current understanding:

Q: When exactly can I perform a voluntary Emergency Recall?

A: You may not perform a voluntary Emergency Recall during any step of an exploration or encounter. E.g., after flipping over a new hex, you may not Recall to avoid an imminent creature encounter. And after a failed Kill/Drive Off/Flee roll, you cannot Recall to avoid another round of combat. You may perform an Emergency Recall any other time, including at the very end of your turn (i.e., after all encounters have been resolved). Reminder: An Emergency Recall uses up all remaining movement points, if there were any left.

The One-Eye issue is still an open question, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Sandifer
United States
Lutherville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also expect to be nominated for most self-replies in a single BGG thread. Thank you for your support. All thread subscribers will be mentioned in my award acceptance speech.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.