Bob Boberson
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to know when these will be available from GtG or anywhere else. February is the last rumor I read. Please comment here if you know where / when these can be acquired!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Eric Reuss
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Jan/Feb is the latest estimate I have from the publisher (as of a few weeks ago). I'm sure someone (quite possibly me :-) will make a post on this BGG item when they're available again!

(They ought to become available at pretty much the same time as the 2nd printing of Spirit Island: Branch & Claw; they're being shipped over on the same boat.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a b
msg tools
Its got a store page again! Though it still says out of stock. :-O Should I keep refreshing the page already? ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dobby
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darker wrote:
Jan/Feb is the latest estimate I have from the publisher (as of a few weeks ago). I'm sure someone (quite possibly me :-) will make a post on this BGG item when they're available again!

(They ought to become available at pretty much the same time as the 2nd printing of Spirit Island: Branch & Claw; they're being shipped over on the same boat.)

Any update on this? I can't get enough of this game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darker wrote:

I just found Branch and Claw in stock on Amazon. I'm assuming that means the shipment came in. Are the promo's going to be on sale on BGG or one the Greater than Games site?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
you never need to go all in.
badge
play the games you have.
mbmbmbmbmb
indianajo883 wrote:
darker wrote:

I just found Branch and Claw in stock on Amazon. I'm assuming that means the shipment came in. Are the promo's going to be on sale on BGG or one the Greater than Games site?

Also curious about this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just sent an email asking about that to Greater than Games' support. If I hear anything back I'll come round again and post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themistoklis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
designer
Game Design Theory Lover !!!
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Doc Mage wrote:
I just sent an email asking about that to Greater than Games' support. If I hear anything back I'll come round again and post.

I got back the following reply from GTG:

We are hoping to offer those again in February or March of 2018.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tdakanalis wrote:
Doc Mage wrote:

I got back the following reply from GTG:

We are hoping to offer those again in February or March of 2018.

Same here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the Greater than Games forum, they said they would be available on the web store "next week".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Taylor
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It says In Stock now. I just ordered one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
you never need to go all in.
badge
play the games you have.
mbmbmbmbmb
sulles wrote:
It says In Stock now. I just ordered one.

Thanks for the tip! I had checked this morning and it wasn't in stock yet. Ordered!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bender
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
We just got them in and on our webstore! We have a pretty substantial quantity in stock now, but if we run out we'll print more!

https://store.greaterthangames.com/spirit-island-promo-spiri...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Tripped over my kids toys running to get my wallet. Thanks.

Was entertained that someone just posted a resale for $50 today too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
aldred wrote:
We just got them in and on our webstore! We have a pretty substantial quantity in stock now, but if we run out we'll print more!

Any fellow Canadians picked this up? I'm trying to get a rough idea of how many loonies I'd have to pay for the promos plus shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Aube
Canada
Ste-Julie
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
squash wrote:
aldred wrote:

Any fellow Canadians picked this up? I'm trying to get a rough idea of how many loonies I'd have to pay for the promos plus shipping.

I was going to order this promo + New Bedford White Whale promo... $14.90 + $17 shipping: forget it. Hopefully they become available via some Canadian store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Lo
United States
West Memphis
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice still up after five days.

I was gonna get two but it was somehow more expensive in getting two separate orders of one with shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Christiansen
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
OOK! OOK! OOK!
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of stock again! soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.