Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Baker
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While doing the Area step of my turn, I rolled on Table M (Mapping) and got an area with a door. Therefore, I rolled on Table D (Doors) and got Lever (LVD). The text reads:
Quote:
Roll equal to or less than the number of Levers you have to open, [S: Opens, Remove 1 lever pip] [F: Closed/To open test JAMMED DOOR - Test: Str -10 [S:Open][F:-1HP,+1 time] (Strong)]

Questions:
1 Do I roll 1d6, 1d10, or 1d100?
2 What is "the number of Levers you have to open"? I see a Levers track on my character sheet but nothing is marked off. Do I have 0 levers in this case and need to treat it as the jammed door?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina
Germany
Köln
flag msg tools
badge
mb
HolisticDeveloper wrote:
I see a Levers track on my character sheet but nothing is marked off. Do I have 0 levers in this case and need to treat it as the jammed door?

I played it this way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Knight
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Levers found throughout the dungeon shade in a pip on lever track of the character sheet. When you need to roll to find out if you have pulled a lever that unlocks a door you are trying to pass through, roll 1d10 if this is equal to or less than the number of levers shaded on the lever track of the character sheet, you have activated the lock of the door and it is open, remove a lever pip on the lever track, otherwise it is jammed and needs to be forced.

Hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.