Michael Pavelich
Norway
Nordfjordeid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you read Base II C in the mystery deck, it says in the third step of Then Place: "Read out loud the boxed text on the back of card A".

The question is: Which card A? The base cards have no boxed text. The "In the Dark" cards A thru D are placed in step 4. Is it THAT card we are supposed to read?

A quick reply is appreciated as we are in the middle of the game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Whitley
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It should have told you to go to a location when you arrived (sorry, I forget which) and you read that location's A card.

Only read the "In the Dark" cards when you are explicitly told to (there is a location that tells you to use them)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pavelich
Norway
Nordfjordeid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I don’t think that reading the “A” card of the first location is implied here.

We would have done that anyway.

It seems to be asking us to read a “text box” on an “A” card. There is no text box on the first location card.

I’m still in the dark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Poulpe
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
This is a typo on card 106. In the next printings, we'll remove the "A" in the sentence so you just read out loud the text box you can see on the card.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pavelich
Norway
Nordfjordeid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!!

So we read the text on the back of the Break-In card?

Oh, now I see! We just read the text box on the FRONT of the break-in card!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.