¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Reading through the previous posts, I was inspired to create this:
(or any city that had a great rise, then a great fall)
Start: Use your own base. Deal 6 cards to each player, in a facedown stack.
Everyone begins with 5 fans from the supply (kept separate from any gained from other previous cities).
Build: Simultaneously. Everyone turns up their top card, locates the piece, and places it on their base. Once all pieces in the round are placed, repeat with the next card, until everyone has all six pieces standing.
NOTE: Height is not a priority, but a high structure can cause your opponent some problems later on.
Fallen pieces: All fallen pieces must be replaced in the same relative order before continuing. (example: While placing piece #6, you cause pieces #2 and #4 to fall. IF #6 is in place, leave it there; otherwise do the others first: Place #2, then #4.)
Now everyone takes their stack of 6 cards, shuffles it, and passes it (facedown) to the person on their right.
REMOVAL PHASE: Each player turns up their top card, and examines the structure of the person to their left.
That piece will be present, because they just gave you the cards that they used to build it.
One at a time, or simultaneously, do one of two things:
1) Remove the piece shown from your neighbor's structure. Place all successfully removed pieces aside.
2) Decline to remove the piece. Place the declined card on the bottom of the stack, facedown (reset for a later possible removal).
1) If you cause an accident, you pay one fan (maximum of 5, from the ones you received at the start) for every piece that falls. All fallen pieces are set aside.
2) You must pay 1 fan (to the owner? Or to the "bank"?) for choosing to not remove a piece when asked to.
*Note: If a fallen piece has been set aside and its card later comes up for its removal, then it cannot be removed so you must pay one fan, if you can.
Exhibition Ends: As soon as (at least) one player runs out of fans to spend, OR if any building is completely dismantled (base only).
REWARD: Once the exhibition ends, each person keeps the number of fans that they didn't spend or lose during the removal phase.
- Last edited Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:31 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:28 pm