Norway
Sandnes
flag msg tools
Geeks!
badge
Hello!
mbmbmbmbmb
Introduction:

The last years me and my son have seen most of the Marvel Cinematic universe movies. At the same time I have been collecting Heroclix characters that have appeared in the movies. This session is based on the Hulk Movie

Scenario:

The final battle in the movie is quite straight forward. Hulk and The Abomination is fighting each other on the streets. I used A Hulk from the Incredible Hulk set released in 2011 and a Rookie Abomination from the xplotion set released in 2003. I guess this was not a fair match for the abomination, as the Hulk was clearly better. I have an older Hulk, but the old hulk is better as well but the newer looks better. We were placing them both on the street on a fitting map, and placed some object near by. My son was Hulk and I was the Abomination. We rolled dice to see who got to start.

Battle:

The outcome was almost given from the start, but as they both had to move to get into combat and we could pick up some objects on the way it was a funny little match. The abomination hit the Hulk with a container object in the second round, dealing 4 damage. This would have weakened most characters from that era, but the hulk just get better, as he should. So the next couple of rounds the angry Hulk was taking the abomination out quite easy. I guess getting the abomination from the same set as the Hulk would even out the odds, but now the fight is done and it is time to move on to the next movie.

Other sessions:
Iron Man
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.