Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Ackerman
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
The War Against Giygas!
badge
You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the 2017 Support ribbon when I supported back in January. Am I included in the potential Geek Gold bonus this year? I usually support in December when they put up the request, but decided to back again immediately in January for the first time.

One thing that makes me question this is that I can no longer acces my “viewed” subscriptions unless I pledge $25.

Also, I can’t figure out where to write my “I Support Because...” quote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Hickle
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you will get the bonus GeekGold. You just aren't included in the support drive numbers unless you give in December.

As for where you put your message, click on "Learn More" in the banner, then find the link at the bottom of Aldie's post (the first one in the thread).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Evenhope wrote:
One thing that makes me question this is that I can no longer acces my “viewed” subscriptions unless I pledge $25.

I'm going to call that a bug. You could post to bugs or GM Octavian.

Evenhope wrote:
Also, I can’t figure out where to write my “I Support Because...” quote.

I'm purely guessing, but I guess that's part of the end of year support drive script.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evenhope wrote:
I have the 2017 Support ribbon when I supported back in January. Am I included in the potential Geek Gold bonus this year? I usually support in December when they put up the request, but decided to back again immediately in January for the first time.

In your profile I examined the GeekStuff tab. I clicked on the GeekGold collected amount to see the detail.

I interpret that you gave a $40 contribution on 2016-12-01 08:22:07. That surpassed the $25 level required to see "viewed" items. That capability expires after one year, which ended recently.

In the meantime you also contributed $15 on 2017-01-08 08:25:24. Simply adding another $10 right now would put you above the $25 dollar threshold (the contributions are combined) to be eligible once again for "viewed" privileges. Even so, that too would expire on the 1 year anniversary of the $15 contribution (you would drop below the threshold).

Conclusion: $10 works in the very short term. $25 dollars lasts another year from now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ackerman
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
The War Against Giygas!
badge
You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack!
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! Thank you, kindly. I did find I was able to add a quote after all. Much obliged!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TVis wrote:
Even so, that too would expire on the 1 year anniversary of the $15 contribution (you would drop below the threshold).

Conclusion: $10 works in the very short term. $25 dollars lasts another year from now.

I now realize that is wrong. You will get a full year of coverage beginning from the date that you surpassed the threshold (which makes it a good deal).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.