Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this thread several months ago "how long would you take to terraform in solo play if you had access to any card that you want" something like that.

A guy made a sick combo that he was able to terraform in round 1-2 and i simply cant find the thread anymore... HALP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
????
mbmbmbmbmb
ryusora wrote:
I saw this thread several months ago "how long would you take to terraform in solo play if you had access to any card that you want" something like that.

A guy made a sick combo that he was able to terraform in round 1-2 and i simply cant find the thread anymore... HALP

Minimum Terraforming time with perfect information
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mundane wrote:
ryusora wrote:

Minimum Terraforming time with perfect information

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.