Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Arking
United States
Potomac
MD
flag msg tools
mbmb
Looking to buy some boat miniatures for MB:P. How many do I need?

As I have had no MB:P KS delivery, I don't have access to the Poseidon expansion, its scenarios, or rules for boats.

1) In head to head, how many boats can you draft?
2) What are the max number of boats needed to play any scenario?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kenna
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What boat miniatures are you looking at?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateo Mateo
msg tools
mb
With Poseidon Expasion we get 4 Triremes and 2 Merchant ships. Not sure if we need more than that. If you find any minis, post a link please
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Arking
United States
Potomac
MD
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the count from the box. However, I would like the info from the Poseidon rules and scenario. Is it 1 boat per player in drafting? Do the scenarios require more? If so what is the maz?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Poland
flag msg tools
http://www.3d-druck-gayer.de/shop

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy J
Sweden
flag msg tools
arking_mark wrote:
Thanks for the count from the box. However, I would like the info from the Poseidon rules and scenario. Is it 1 boat per player in drafting? Do the scenarios require more? If so what is the maz?

QW stated on a question about the number of boats included in the Poseidon expansion: "there wasn't a need for that many ships. In all the scenarios we've used no more than 3 at once, so 6 is loads."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.