Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Smith
United States
Kokomo
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The card only decks for aircraft were discontinued many years ago. However, you can sometimes find them at online stores from time to time on closeout.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WW2 is a lot harder for you than WW1.

The old Wings of War system had "boxes' and "boosters." Boxes usually had 4 maneuver decks and 5 or 6 planes to use them, with lots of different paint schemes for the plane. (3 boxes for WW1) Boosters for WW1 would have 2 maneuver decks and 2-3 planes to use them-- more than that with the "Recon Patrol" booster that had one deck for "generic 2 seaters" and about 6 planes that could use it. I think there were about 6 boosters for WW1.

For WW2, there were only 2 boxes--The starter set had 4 decks and about 7 planes to use them. Me109 and Spits each had their own decks- with just one card difference and several planes shared the other 2 decks. The "fire from the sky" box had more fighters and a deck shared by dive bombers.

The first "boosters" for WW2 each had 3 decks of one plane time-- Me109s or Spits. They also did a booster for "The last biplanes" and another with lots of versions of just one plane-- the Soviet, pre-war, I-16. And that was the end of it for WW2 cards only options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wings of War: The Dawn of World War II has quite a few cards in it if you can find it. This what got me into the series.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duke
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I have at least one copy of Fire from the Sky in shrink and may have an extra copy of Dawn of War as well.
Drop me an IM if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, i'm only interested in the WW1 cards myself...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.