Subject: Finding map expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gatt Hastings
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello Everyone!

I have been attempting to hunt down the primeval map expansion for ages and ages and have come up empty. Has anyone seen it around in their travels? Living in Australia has meant getting pretty much everything from overseas (which is fine) but once again adds an additional cost

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Blozinski
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
It has been on Ebay constantly for a long time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Morris
Canada
Kelowna
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking too but I don't see one anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Bradley
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Scotland
flag msg tools
Hmmm the UK Boardgame Price Comparison website (https://boardgameprices.co.uk/) has every map available except Primeval.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Morris
Canada
Kelowna
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything seems to be the French versions. Not important for the maps, but definitely is for the miniatures expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Blozinski
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I don't know which Ebay you guys have been looking at. It's there right now. English version.

Heck..I scrolled down and there's a second copy for sale. You guys need to look harder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W
Canada
Lethbridge
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pollock1939 wrote:
I don't know which Ebay you guys have been looking at. It's there right now. English version.

I'm going to go with, the non-US version. The two you found pop up on the US version, but because the sellers didn't specify a shipping method outside of the US, they don't show up on the CA, UK or other versions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Blozinski
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Dumnbunny wrote:
pollock1939 wrote:

I'm going to go with, the non-US version. The two you found pop up on the US version, but because the sellers didn't specify a shipping method outside of the US, they don't show up on the CA, UK or other versions.

You should move to Texas. We have crappier beaches, but less shark attacks and better Ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Morris
Canada
Kelowna
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
pollock1939 wrote:
Dumnbunny wrote:
pollock1939 wrote:

You should move to Texas. We have crappier beaches, but less shark attacks and better Ebay.

No, not better eBay. Just a tendency to have users who don't ship out of country.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lubomirvaic wrote:
No, not better eBay.

Our eBay's comparative CW presence says otherwise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gatt Hastings
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
pollock1939 wrote:

Heck..I scrolled down and there's a second copy for sale. You guys need to look harder.

The ones that were up there that I could find were only shipping to the US hence the 'Australia' part of my original comment. Thanks for the help anyway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.