Fabian
Switzerland
Bern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in this game, but I pretty much buy most of my games only in German now, seeing as it's tough enough to find people to play with as it is without introducing an additional barrier for entry. Do we know if there are plans to translate this one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW there's not much text in the actual playing of the game. It's almost entirely based on symbols. The only real language barrier is the racial sheets, and assuming some enterprising polyglot would be willing to perform the translation you could just print those out and be good to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Zlarp wrote:
I'm interested in this game, but I pretty much buy most of my games only in German now, seeing as it's tough enough to find people to play with as it is without introducing an additional barrier for entry. Do we know if there are plans to translate this one?

Sorry but there any plans currently for a German translation. But Ian is right: there isn’t much text needed for actual play.

Zev Shlasinger, Wizkids
Director of Board Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.