7 Posts

Battle for Rokugan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Effect of successful attack on defense bonus tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D W
msg tools
mb
Hi all. If a clan loses a province to an attack, do any '+1 defense' tokens previously placed in that province by territory cards get removed? Or do they stay to bolster the position of the new occupier?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D W
msg tools
mb
Ignore me. Have just seen answer in rules: "Special tokens remain on the board for the duration of the game."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kin
Canada
Etobicoke
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think +1 Defense tokens are not considered special tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Morris
United States
Wallingford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are removed. I don't have the rules in front of me, but I'm nearly positive I remember reading that all of the previous owner's control tokens are removed, whether face up or face down.

o
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snow Blind
msg tools
Removed. Quite logical, really. There would be no need to have defense tokens with every clan's color if they could be shared.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D W
msg tools
mb
Please note that I'm talking about +1 (or +2) defense tokens provided by the play of territory cards, and not face-up control tokens. The rules imply that any such special token stays until replaced by another special token.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Pollock
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DRW1 wrote:
Please note that I'm talking about +1 (or +2) defense tokens provided by the play of territory cards, and not face-up control tokens. The rules imply that any such special token stays until replaced by another special token.

Special tokens stay. Clan tokens get removed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.