Popular Tags: [View All]
John Garren
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi, everyone!

I hacked the Dragon boss to be playable solo or cooperatively. Instead of someone playing as the Dragon, I’ve provided a small alteration of rules and step-by-step actions performed by the Dragon.

The intent is to capture the play style of the Dragon: ravaging player boards while empowered by treasure. This hack manages to do this with a moderate difficulty. I recommend modifying this any way you see fit for your preference in gameplay.

FAQ
- Who is "you" referring to?
"You" is referring to the player the Dragon is currently targeting. It only cares about one player at a time when it comes to single targeting for attacks and abilities.

- How do I make this tougher?
I recommend adding to the amount of damage Dragon Fire deals to each champion and player and/or the number of cards required to trigger the Dragon Fire attack.

- Does the Dragon get anything from the revealed cards themselves?
Nope. The Faction Icons, Cost to Combat conversion, and being in the Dragon Fire pile are the only things the Dragon gets out of those cards.

- What if I have more than one Champion for the Dragon to pick from?
Actually, you get to decide which Champion the Dragon picks (Guard first).

Thank you and have fun!
Oz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bille mann
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do I see this correct, that the normal deck of the dragon isn't needed here?
You just use the market deck, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.