5 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone has the Deluxe Token Bundle from TopShelfGamer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom G
Australia
flag msg tools
... and is willing to share a picture how they fit into the Gloomhaven universe?

I mean these - https://www.topshelfgamer.com/collections/gloomhaven/product...

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T Owen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the same link you posted, there is a 2 minute rhado runthru showing the tokens in play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom G
Australia
flag msg tools
lowlight wrote:
At the same link you posted, there is a 2 minute rhado runthru showing the tokens in play.

Holy $hit bro, I did not notice that. Thanks!
I made a still in case anyone else was looking for a pic to see how it looks like in-game.

My only concern is, that the coins seem to be a bit too shiny, not like the old-gritty look of the original ones. Maybe I'll use different ones, or use some paint to make them look grittier...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gutripper
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the doors not the same as those from Zombicide or Massive Darkness?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
This user optimizes his gaming experience.
badge
This user might be a mutant in hiding.
mbmbmbmbmb
tommischief wrote:

My only concern is, that the coins seem to be a bit too shiny, not like the old-gritty look of the original ones. Maybe I'll use different ones, or use some paint to make them look grittier...

Yeah, just add a layer of wash and varnish. It'll take some of the bling away and make the etchings "pop" more. You could also drybrush them, but that feels like overkill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.