Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When it's not your turn, there's not a lot to do. You can watch what's going on, and help out when asked, but...there's not a lot to do.

This is just perfect for passing around a newborn child, changing diapers, or just playing with the kid while waiting for one's turn.

I'm offering this info purely as a public service message. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact my first grandson was born two weeks ago.

TK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Not sure if serious - this feels like a sarcastic way of saying the game is bad because of too much downtime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't find any down time whatsoever as we were constantly discussing what to do, the relevance of the Dilemma, the source of the plot and images...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Gas wrote:
Not sure if serious - this feels like a sarcastic way of saying the game is bad because of too much downtime.

I'm absolutely serious. When my kids were babies, we found games like "Talisman" and "Civilization" were good because when it's not your turn, you can handle the kids, even leave the table, without really hurting game play.
Same with this game.

TK
(I'd still enjoy the game, even without the newborn GRANDSON. Did I mention my new grandson?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tkelly wrote:
(I'd still enjoy the game, even without the newborn GRANDSON. Did I mention my new grandson?)
thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.