3 Posts

Clank!: A Deck-Building Adventure» Forums » General

Subject: App Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ahmet Uysal
msg tools
Hello everyone,

Sorry if asked, but in the app for Solo game, before you start it says, "After your turn, tap this before refilling the Dungeon row." on Next Turn tab.

I watched couple of videos on Youtube, and everyone is refilling the Dungeon row and then tap the Next Turn.

What do you guys do? I think you need to fill the Dungeon row and then click next turn like in multiplayer games. You finish your turn, and then refill.

I wanted to make sure if there is stg different for solo game.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Clautice
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The instructions describe the intended pattern - that you should tap Next Turn before refilling. Tapping afterward is an easy mistake to make, and it doesn't break the game or anything, but it will make it more dangerous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahmet Uysal
msg tools
Thanks for the reply. Yes, it is more dangerous, as you can get attacked twice in a roll.
I will try as intended. It could be the reason I rarely got scores over 70, or I am just bad at the game .
Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.