Subject: Rusty coins rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Renner
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anybody else receive rusty coins? My 10 coins were rusty and I have a mat with some missing print. Is there anyone from pandasaurus on here who could help me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lewis
United States
Bath
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jrenna07 wrote:
Did anybody else receive rusty coins? My 10 coins were rusty and I have a mat with some missing print. Is there anyone from pandasaurus on here who could help me?

You can contact support@pandasaurusgames.com for the coins and the player board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
It's a love/hate relationship.
badge
Check out my board game instructional videos on my YouTube channel: "The Game Explainer".
mbmbmbmbmb
No rust here, but I did notice the coins were made partially of iron, because they are magnetically attracted to the magnets in my game table accessories. I can't put the coins in my "player pockets" (component trays) because they're hard to remove (the neodymium magnets are really strong).

I hope you get your component issues resolved. I'm waiting on replacement boards, as the corner of all of my boards got scrunched during shipping. I contacted Pandasaurus at the address Brian provided, and they replied very quickly.

(If you're curious about which gaming table has magnetic accessories, check out this video.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Wocken
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Freelance Game Graphic Designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jrenna07 wrote:
Did anybody else receive rusty coins? My 10 coins were rusty

What! That actually sounds amazing! I love a rusty patina on coins, so hopefully the factory knows how that happened, 'cause I'm totally going to try to get an effect like that if I'm ever working on more custom metal coins for a fantasy or steam punk style of game.

I know you that the game is all about a new park opening, so maybe it doesn't work quite as well thematically, but still, it's awesome knowing that that effect is achievable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pandawear wrote:
[q="jrenna07"]I love a rusty patina on coins

I love the word, "patina".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Erb
United States
Wauwatosa
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
might not be a bad idea to toss a silica gel packet in there. just grab one out of a shoe box next time you're at a Target or Walmart.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Renner
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scoresfilm wrote:
jrenna07 wrote:

You can contact support@pandasaurusgames.com for the coins and the player board.

Still haven’t received them or heard anything back from you guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if that’s why the metal coins in the new ks edition are slightly thinner and lighter. Changed manufacturing process?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lewis
United States
Bath
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jrenna07 wrote:
scoresfilm wrote:
jrenna07 wrote:

Please send your request again to support@pandasaurusgames.com

I am not seeing any correspondence from you.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Renner
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scoresfilm wrote:
jrenna07 wrote:
scoresfilm wrote:
jrenna07 wrote:

Please send your request again to support@pandasaurusgames.com

I am not seeing any correspondence from you.

Thanks!

was e-mailing with Brian Lewis. Will send again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.