Popular Tags: [View All]
Jarad Bond
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My group wants to know if you have to spend a green token to activate AT! and lock at least one die before rerolling. We cannot come to an agreement and were hoping for a ruling. Thanks!

Also, what happens when we run out of tokens? Are they limited, or do we use placeholders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Zyl
South Africa
Cape Town
Western Cape
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Can you spend 0 Power tokens to activate 'At?
logris wrote:
My group wants to know if you have to spend a green token to activate AT! and lock at least one die before rerolling. We cannot come to an agreement and were hoping for a ruling. Thanks!

Also, what happens when we run out of tokens? Are they limited, or do we use placeholders?

You may spend 0 tokens to lock no dice, and then re-roll all the dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franco Austin
South Africa
Riebeek West
Western Cape
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We assumed that you can only draw so much magic from the Ancients, thus if the tokens run out, it is out, it also add another level of strategy, if someone hogs all the tokens they can really give you a hardtime, but then it is time to play Me-Too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Zyl
South Africa
Cape Town
Western Cape
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FaustZAR wrote:
We assumed that you can only draw so much magic from the Ancients, thus if the tokens run out, it is out, it also add another level of strategy, if someone hogs all the tokens they can really give you a hardtime, but then it is time to play Me-Too

This is a good rule and right for the theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kiner
United States
Bishop
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We did not run out of tokens, but assumed that if tokens ran out, then that’s it, would have to adjust strategy according to remaining tokens. Rule book does not address this, but we like the not having infinite resources (a resource is sorta defined by the scarcity and/or availability of something, like Konja Power!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.