Subject: Anyone on the east side of Detroit? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Blottie
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We meet up Thursdays and Dragonmead in Warren (11 and Groesbeck area) for gaming, and I'm in Roseville myself along with several friends. Let me know if you'd be interested in getting together one Thursday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Doerr
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
Origins 2019 Jun 12th - 16th
badge
Unplayed Countdown: 21 left to play
mbmbmbmbmb

The Sterling Heights Game Day is another meetup closer to the east side:

https://boardgamegeek.com/guild/2583
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blottie
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They have non-alcoholic beverages as well as food that you can order if you want to support the hosting establishment, so no worries there.

I'm a mid-to-heavy gamer, but tend to play games without a huge footprint. I play a bit of everything, from classics like Jamaica and El Grande, to the newer things coming out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Sweeney
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CultOfTheOld wrote:
blottieb wrote:
They have non-alcoholic beverages as well as food that you can order if you want to support the hosting establishment, so no worries there.

I'm a mid-to-heavy gamer, but tend to play games without a huge footprint. I play a bit of everything, from classics like Jamaica and El Grande, to the newer things coming out.

Good to know about the food & drinks. I see the Dragonmead website says 5 p.m., but what time does the gaming actually get started?

It's funny you describe Jamaica as a classic. I love the game, but I still think of it as "new". That's how out of touch with the truly new I am.

It starts at 5:00 with maybe 1-2 tables of regulars. It picks up around 7:00 and gets to about 40-50 people

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Fontella
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m in GPW and regularly go to the Loaded Die’s Tuesday game night at Brew Detroit. Several non-drinkers attend. A core group gets there around 5:30-ish with more arriving after 7:00.

Game preference runs med/heavy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.