Dungeon Saga: Dwarf King's Quest» Forums » Rules

Subject: Shooting, Magic, & Dwarf's Feat Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Just started getting to this today after the KS, haha.

Three questions.

I know that Ranged attacks (shooting) cannot be used if the attacker is in any enemy's frontal arc. Does this mean that I cannot attack a different enemy that does not have the shooter in their frontal arc if a different enemy (not the target) has the shooter in their frontal arc?

Can Magic Attacks be used at point blank range? If the target is right in front of (adjacent to) the caster. Can the caster cast - say - a spell that uses short/long range?

The Dwarf's Feat... says he is immune to being Injured for the round. Does this mean that he cannot take any wounds? Or does it mean that he cannot enter an Injured state if he takes his 4th wound on that round, allowing the 4th wounds to be ignored?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
I just found that my questions are specifically answered in the new FAQ and errata.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8tc6mf4ikqlx0ya/DS-CoreRules-FAQ%2...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Actually, it doesn't answer this one...

Can Magic Attacks be used at point blank range? If the target is right in front of (adjacent to) the caster. Can the caster cast - say - a spell that uses short/long range?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Turns out that the spells say on the card if they can be cast while in a front arc or not. Oops!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
lionpants wrote:
Turns out that the spells say on the card if they can be cast while in a front arc or not. Oops!

Great that you are getting into the game. Also glad you could find the answers to your own questions in the FAQ and basic rules. Enjoy your dungeon adventures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.