Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Bosca
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
resist.
badge
Eternity, said Frankie Lee with a voice as cold as ice; That's right, said Judas Priest, eternity, though you might call it paradise...
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the differences between the Retail Plus tier and the Deluxe edition beyond the box? Will the rules and books have a different form factor?

Very excited about this design/system! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen any mention of differences to the rules between the retail and deluxe editions.

I have a prototype version that came in a tuck box, but the sleeved cards don't fit back in the tuck box. I was interested in having a box to store the cards, but I was having a hard time justifying backing for a fairly typical cardboard box when my husband could just 3D print some deck boxes for it.

But then the deluxe box was announced. It just looks awesome. I like the magnetic latch, and it will hold two decks and give me two decks of the same quality. I like the idea of having two decks so I can potentially expand games to higher player counts. So I've backed for the deluxe box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Fail
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do any of the games need two decks?

I know this I like Knot Dice, but I bought two sets of those and am glad I did. I just don't know if, in considering my upcoming birthday, if one or two, would be the thing, or a myriad of other games I want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.