Popular Tags: [View All]
Giovanni C
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see a Spanish and a French thread, so why not create also an Italian thread

Well, I asked the publisher of the italian edition Agricola Rev. some weeks ago and they answered that there are no plans for now to translate the Artifex Deck cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They changed their mind: I asked them the same thing at the end of July and have been told me the opposite. Anyway, different publisher, same fate for Agricola in Italy... awesome! (I doubt I can start swearing in Italian here without being banned by moderators, otherwise I can be pretty colorful and inventive)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Benvenuti
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnCa14 wrote:

Well, I asked the publisher of the italian edition Agricola Rev. some weeks ago and they answered that there are no plans for now to translate the Artifex Deck cry

I asked to the Italian publisher, and they answered to me on the Italian forum LaTanaDei Goblin, that they are waiting for the materials to be translated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really? Haven’t they given up the direct channel there?

Anyway, let’s wait with crossed fingers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni C
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benga wrote:
JohnCa14 wrote:

I asked to the Italian publisher, and they answered to me on the Italian forum LaTanaDei Goblin, that they are waiting for the materials to be translated.

Good news!
They told me "no plans for now" via mail on 16/11/2017.
Could you please send me the link to the post in TdG? I cannot find it.
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Benvenuti
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnCa14 wrote:
Benga wrote:
JohnCa14 wrote:

Good news!
They told me "no plans for now" via mail on 16/11/2017.
Could you please send me the link to the post in TdG? I cannot find it.
Thank you

Here
https://www.goblins.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1554785#p1554...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder which effects the recent acquisition will have on Italian editions of Artifex, Bubulcus, Farmers of the Moor, Caverna, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Benvenuti
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
evacbs wrote:
I wonder which effects the recent acquisition will have on Italian editions of Artifex, Bubulcus, Farmers of the Moor, Caverna, etc.

Today on the same thread, the italian publisher of agricola revised (Uplay.it), stated that with the new acquisition of Lookout by Asmodee, they will not publish anymore the Artifex Deck. They said that Artifex deck will be published by another brand (Asmodee/asterion itself I suppose).
I hope it will be compatible with the uplay.it revised edition although.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Benvenuti
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news about an Italian realease?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
None, afaik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benga wrote:
Any news about an Italian realease?

The next edition of Agricola will be published by Asmodee Italia, not anymore by uplay.it. We don't know the impact of that yet, but there's always space for hope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.