Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: RPG book - BIG surprise rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Collier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm one of these irritating people who didn't back the KS and have just about managed to pull a complete set together through eBay (yep, including expansions but for four items, three of which are in transit to me now).

The RPG purchase for me was a 'gotta have em all' moment. I don't do roleplay gaming and never have. No reason, just haven't. The book is for roleplaying but my goodness it's so much more. The GM guide with all the history, background, detail etc, from the bestiary to info about geography... awesome. It's added so much more to the 'normal' gameplay for us (especially the bestiary). We've been using Robert Graves' reference book of myths too, as a pair these books are the best.

I'd recommend the RPG book for anyone, whether you plan to roleplay Pantheon or not, it's absolutely incredible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
inuitmyth909 wrote:
I'm one of these irritating people who didn't back the KS and have just about managed to pull a complete set together through eBay (yep, including expansions but for four items, three of which are in transit to me now).

The RPG purchase for me was a 'gotta have em all' moment. I don't do roleplay gaming and never have. No reason, just haven't. The book is for roleplaying but my goodness it's so much more. The GM guide with all the history, background, detail etc, from the bestiary to info about geography... awesome. It's added so much more to the 'normal' gameplay for us (especially the bestiary). We've been using Robert Graves' reference book of myths too, as a pair these books are the best.

I'd recommend the RPG book for anyone, whether you plan to roleplay Pantheon or not, it's absolutely incredible.

Man, why'd you have to go and tell me that... wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
You can get the PDF on Drivethru RPG

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/224931/Mythic-Battles-Pa...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dc0nklin wrote:
inuitmyth909 wrote:

Man, why'd you have to go and tell me that... wow

Exactly what I was thinking...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean D.
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That was one thing that I made sure I ordered. I have skimmed the PDF I received, but I haven't gotten into the details of it since I don't have anything else that I ordered yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Mast
United States
Beaumont
California
flag msg tools
Grodd1016 wrote:

Can you get this for free if you are a backer and didn't get the RPG yet?

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean D.
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
masteroftroy wrote:
Grodd1016 wrote:

Can you get this for free if you are a backer and didn't get the RPG yet?

Thanks in advance

I got an email telling me that the RPG was available for download several weeks ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy J
Sweden
flag msg tools
Yes, I got an email from drivethrurpg nov. 9. with my free copy.
(All backers buying the RPG got it for free I think, atleast Typhoon got it)

You should have gotten it around then, check yuor spam folders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It appears I had deleted not know what it was.(or trusting who it came from) Had no idea the pdf version was coming, missed all that somehow. Wonder if chance to still get if back?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean D.
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dorb wrote:
It appears I had deleted not know what it was.(or trusting who it came from) Had no idea the pdf version was coming, missed all that somehow. Wonder if chance to still get if back?

Email their main customer service to request the email be resent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Castro
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dorb wrote:

Sign up for DriveThruRPG.com using the same email address you used for the MBP kickstarter pledge and you will likely find the RPG PDF in your inbox or shopping cart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.