5 Posts

Whack & Slaughter» Forums » Rules

Subject: Quick reference sheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Magnus N
Finland
flag msg tools
Hello, and thank you Kai for creating and sharing this game, it seems like a really great game!

I have printed the rulebook and assembled the tokens and are ready to have a first testrun with some friends around christmas time(so maybe we will try out the christmas special rules then )

I have read the rules and was thinking that I wanted a quick sheet reference for both me and to help participants with the game.

I have uploaded it on the files here incase someone else would have use for them, and if you or someone want me to add or modify something just let me know and i can update it.

I uploaded the pdf on the files section, but its still in pending status. For printing i printed a double sided with 2 pages per page. (So its one A4 paper total, the pdf contains 4 sides)

Have a good christmas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Bettzieche
Germany
Ladenburg
Baden W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Magnus,

WOW

THANKS

Now I'm curious about seeing the update of the files page ..

Many thanks and kind regards,
Kai

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus N
Finland
flag msg tools
It was the least I could contribute with. And its not the best written as i wrote it mainly for stuff for me to remember at first when im gonna run the game, and realized there are some stuff that i havent covered for the public, like to subtract magic pips instead of defence when targeted from spells, but it covers most details that you might forget after reading the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus N
Finland
flag msg tools
Hey I have a quick question about the rules with turn order & spell.

I've read trough some abilities and certain enchantments are active for '1 turn'. And according to the Initiative in the rulebook, a turn ends when the hero has used his both action; if he doesnt choose to delay the second action.

So what Im wondering, is the enchantment only useful for using as the first action and delaying the second? Or does it mean until the next time its his turn again, in the next phase?

Edit : Some has "Until end of the next 1 turn", so in the next phase after you have done all actions it ends right? But if you choose to delay it it will remain active longer? (In the case your hero is first in order at initiative next phase)

-Magnus
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Bettzieche
Germany
Ladenburg
Baden W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Magnus,

A Hero's turn starts, when his initiative card is moved to the discard pile.
His turn ends, immediately right before his card is moved again.

So, "the next 1 turn" basically means "from now until it is your turn again".
"Until End of next 1 turn" means "this turn PLUS the next 1 turn after".

Kind regards,
Kai
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.