Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antony Tran
Australia
Redfern
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just received the game today as a late backer in Australia and going through everything I was wondering how hard it would be to create clear labels as reminders for the expansion content. For example I'm thinking about the shopping action and sticking something underneath with the iconography of the game reminding how much fish/wine you can take when you go shopping.

Are there stores that print one off labels? Or would I have to design my own and print it at home?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The AirBear
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The problem with printing clear labels is, that the color below will normally be shining through anything not balck. So everything in color (like the coin symbol) will be greenish if you put the sticker on the "shopping" area.
What I did was simply creating a sticker with a green background that matches the color of the action area. It's easier, cheaper and it looks pretty good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antony Tran
Australia
Redfern
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the end I got a label maker and printed it out on clear labels. The final product doesnt look too bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.